We utilize a open peering policy.
Peering / transit is possible if you fit the specified ruling we have.
To arrange peering / transit, send me a e-mail or contact me via various other ways.
In order to peer with us, you must
- Have a public ASN (From IANA-Approved RIRs)
- Have at least minimal-size IP space you can use.
- Only send us traffic that is destined for us, we will do the same.
- Be willing to connect to us (Internet eXchange, Tunneling, VPN, ...)
- Be able to respond in under a week, as we aim to do the same.
In order to get transit, you must
- Either be a non-profit/educational or personal network.
- Fit the same ruling as peers
Our IXP connections can be found on PeeringDB